Co Cork Ireland|
This Elan 333 is one of the last to be built. Registered 2005 launched 2006. She is keel stepped on a lead keel and fitted with a folding prop on a sail drive which makes her very easy to manoeuvre in close quarters. Earlier models were prop and skeg which make manoeuvring a lot more difficult. She has beautiful teak decks which are in very good condition making her a very nice-looking vessel on the water. The boat was cruised but never raced on south coast England until 2015. We bought the boat and brought her to Kinsale Ireland where we have cruised her as far as Dublin, Aran islands and Galway. We have also club raced her with family and friends for the past 5 years. The boat has never been chartered.
There have been many upgrades carried out on her since 2016 with no expenses spared (Over €40k spent on upgrades since 2016). The boat has won her class in Sovereigns Cup in 2017/ 3rd in ICRA nationals 2017 and was 2nd in class in the Dunlaoighre to Dingle race in 2019.
• Wire rigging inspected with new forestay added in 2018 by Custom Rigging.
• Upgraded kicker system in 2017 by Custom Rigging with hydraulic ram.
• New double sheave box fitted to mast in 2018 with machined brass spinnaker sheaves.
• Upgraded backstay added in 2017. All new halyards replaced in 2017/2018 mainly by Rope dock in Dublin.
• Most rope clutches and blocks have been replaced in the past two years to harken.
• Extra clutches fitted to coach roof for extra halyards. 2no spinnaker and 2 no headsail halyards. In haulers fitted to Jib sheets.
• Harken track fitted to mast for spinnaker pole in 2018.
• Carbon prodder fitted to bow in 2018 for carrying A sails and the furling code zero which is perfect for short-handed cruising.
• Primary winches were upgraded from 36’s to harken 42’s in 2019 to make life easier in bringing in the headsail.
• Boat is kept in KYC marina and lifted every winter and stored in Kingston’s boatyard.
• Hull is in exceptional finish and professionally anti fouled each season using International hard racing antifoul. The hull is dived on and cleaned every month while on the marina.
• LED port and starboard nav lights and led deck light added in 2019.
• All internal lights upgraded to LED.
• Both house and boat battery replaced in 2017. Cooling fan fitted to fridge.
• 230volt invertor fitted in 2018. Very useful for charging devices quickly at sea.
• All safety equipment, lifelines, man overboard rescue, horseshoe buoy. All thru fittings inspected, and wooden safety plugs fitted at each thru fitting.
• Teak 2 leaf folding table in saloon. Teak cockpit table. External hot water shower.
230v Hot water cylinder fitted for continuous hot water without starting engine on the marina
• 2no Fire extinguishers and fire blanket in galley.
• Volvo Penta MD2020 with sail drive serviced each winter with genuine Volvo parts. New alternator fitted in 2019.
Sails, Covers and Sprayhood
• Fully battened cruising main and stack pack system for easier drops. Harken track on mast for ease of hoisting and reefing. Harken Furling headsail with UV strip replaced in 2017
• New spray hood and frame installed in 2017 by Olympic sails.
• Olimpic carbon main 2016
• Olimpic No1 carbon head sail 2016
• Olimpic No3 carbon head sail 2016
• Olimpic running spinnaker 2016 / Victory reaching spinnaker.
• UK MC William No1 Carbon headsail 2020 (used 4 or 5 times)
• UK McWilliam Furling code zero 2019 (used 4 or 5 times)
• UK Mc William heavy weather A sail 2019 (used 4 or 5 times)
• Tack tic wireless mn100 instruments and Raymarine RC435 chart plotter.
• Race geek D10 compass, GPS, line bias, wind, speed, added to mast in 2019.
• In board fitted VHF AIS send and receive added in 2019. Can Bluetooth to iPad and overlaid
• on Navionics. Raymarine ST4000 Wheel Autopilot
|Vessel type:||Cruiser / racer|
|Fit Out:||Teak furniture|
|Engine model:||Volvo Penta Sail Drive|
|Drive type:||Sail drive|
|Length over all:||33' 4"|
|Keel type:||Fin Keel|
|Fuel capacity:||80 Litres|
|Water capacity:||180 Litres|
|Holding tank capacity:||30 Gallons|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.